Smile with sparkling teeth can make the world a better place. A perfect smile needs perfectly aligned teeth. Unfortunately, all are not gifted with straight teeth to smile confidently. If misaligned or crooked teeth are making you self-conscious, modern orthodontic treatments can give you perfectly aligned teeth using braces, including discreet Invisalign aligners, to help you smile with confidence and win hearts. Why waste precious years in hiding a smile when you can move your misaligned teeth in the right position in just a few months, that too without unnecessary viability of traditional metallic braces.
Invisalign, made of high-quality clear plastic material, can help you redefine your look. Traditional braces are relatively less expensive, but you have to wear visible wires and brackets during the treatment. If you are looking for something invisible, Invisalign is the answer.
If aesthetic improvisation is your priority, Invisalign is a great option to move teeth in the right position. Besides appearance boost, Invisalign can help you get rid of possible future challenges of dental hygiene, teeth decay, cross-bite, and gaps between teeth. Over 8 million people across the globe are smiling confidently post Invisalign treatment. You can be one and make your life better in just a few months. Here is all you need to know before opting for the life-changing smile solution:
Pros of Invisalign
Nothing works better than a pure smile to strengthen togetherness. If the visibility of metallic braces makes you self-conscious, Invisalign can help you achieve desired teeth straightening results, invisibly. Invisalign aligners, a set of custom-fabricated aligners, offer your several benefits, which are:
- Unlike visible traditional metallic braces, Invisalign aligners give you the freedom to smile freely during treatment as it is least visible.
- The highest grade transparent SmartTrack material ensures infection-free comfortable treatment.
- Easy removal makes it easy for patients to maintain oral hygiene, the much-needed prerequisite of treatment success in stipulated time.
- Flexibility to remove keeps you away from the chances of cavities and periodontal diseases.
- It offers you the total freedom to eat whatever you want, as you can remove it while eating.
- Unlike traditional braces, it is very comfortable, even for those active in sports.
- Most importantly, Invisalign can reduce the duration of teeth straightening treatment significantly, especially if your teeth need minor shifting.
Cons of Invisalign
Frankly, whatever disadvantage it has is not because of the product per se, but due to wrong use. You can achieve desired results in the shortest possible time, only if you follow your orthodontist’s instructions. Here are some things you need to know about Invisalign before your orthodontist start the treatment:
- The flexibility to remove clear aligners easily is welcome, but to get the desired result you have to wear it for at least 20-22 hours daily.
- It is highly recommended for teeth straightening, but for highly complex dental structures orthodontists might recommend stronger alternatives, like traditional braces.
- The invisibility aspect is great, but you have to maintain the highest oral hygiene to keep it transparent.
- Despite being the best possible smile solution, the majority of health insurers are still not offering policy coverage as it is considered a cosmetic enhancement, not a medical issue.
- Depending on your dental complexity and the number of aligners required to move teeth the cost of treatment could severity and duration Invisalign aligner treatment could cost between AUD5000 to AUD11000.
Invisalign is unquestionably better teeth straightening treatment, but it all depends on the suitability of the treatment. You should consult your dentist first to know about suitability and possible outcome in stipulated time. Since treatment cost varies, you should discuss all possible cost-related factors and financing options. If all goes well as per the treatment plan, you will have a bold and beautiful smile in just 6 to 12 months.